Tait and I took our yearly overnight vacation on Thursday evening. We had a blast. I arrived at the hotel at 10:00 and checked in at the front desk, then headed down to the spa. After walking for 2 miles on the treadmill I took a shower and had a 60 minute massage that was pure heaven. After my massage I put on my swimsuit and headed up to the pool. I laid out by the pool until my room was ready. I picked up my room keys and had someone from the hotel drive me up to my room. When I arrived at my room my car was parked in front, luggage waiting inside and best of all Tait and I were upgraded to a suite. I picked Tait up from work at 3:30 and we went back to the hotel for a few minutes before we headed off to the Cheesecake Factory. After we got back from dinner we headed down to the pool, until dark. Long story short, we had a great time together and I can't wait to go back next year.
The pool has a "negative edge", so fancy!

Here is a picture of our suite.
Like I said, the rest of the family came into town Friday evening, (my dad, brother, sister-in-law and nephew).
Tanner, Parker, Hunter, and Jeremy Do you like our pool? (At least it's paid for!)
On Saturday morning at 3:45 all the men woke up to go hunting. They have been having a good time, each day they have shot their limit.
Anyways, tomorrow everyone is going back to California. Do you know what house guests and fish have in common? They both start to stink after 3 days.
2 comments:
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that your blog background looks great. I am glad that you figured it out. Sorry that I wasn't more helpful. Sounds like Bryan and Camille had a fun weekend with you guys. Cute picture of the 4 boys in the pool. -Laura
I am so jealous of your suite that you got to stay in! That looks like so much fun. Sounds like you had fun with your family. Tell them we said hi!
Post a Comment