So last year I decided to spend the money and have a professional photographer take pictures of our family. I wanted to have beautiful pictures to send out in my Christmas cards. When the day finally came to meet with the photographer, because of my sunglasses tan line I looked like a raccoon. We were not able to get one decent picture with the family together or with just the children together. I told myself it would be a while before I spent good money on family pictures again.
This year I asked a couple people if they would take pictures of our family, and although most of the pictures turned out, there was always one of us looking away, or had their body in some weird position, or I didn't look skinny enough. So I decided to take a few pictures in the backyard.

I made the kids get on their church shirts and told them that they couldn't have food until they took good pictures. Amazingly I was able to get a few. I took Parker and Hunter's pictures with them on my knees while I was laying on the grass. I was able to get a good ab workout and take some pictures at the same time, who knew?
Tanner had a kindergarten Christmas program at school this week. It was so cute. He seemed so young to me while he was up on stage singing.
I'm really enjoying this time of year. I have Christmas carols playing from morning till night. The children and I have been making cookies and breads and I have been staying off the scale. The first thing I do in the morning is turn my Christmas tree lights on and I'm enjoying the wet weather we have been having. Life is good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment