Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tait Goes To Sweden


Tait was away on business for a couple of weeks. He started his trip in Oakland then flew from San Francisco to Sweden. He traveled to Sweden to check on some equipment that his company is manufacturing over there. He was able to travel quite a bit while he was there, although it did snow quite a bit and the sun went down around 4:00 p.m.. He tried to complete some genealogy but I don't think he was very successful. Even though Tait had a great time, I know he is happy to be back home, (he had problems plugging in his laptop or opening the gas cap on his car). I'm so happy that he had the opportunity to go to Sweden and I'm thankful for the GPS he had while driving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip for Tait! My Dad went on his mission to Sweden.

Gina said...

Wow Tait! Mr. World Traveler! Looks like Fun!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!