Christmas was a lot of fun. On December 23rd we had our "Willis Family Party" it was great to see everyone. I just wish I had more time to spend with everyone visiting. Tait's family came over for Christmas Eve I made a ton of Mexican food and we feasted until our bellies hurt. And of course we made sugar cookies for Tait, I mean Santa.
(I didn't know the baby had a Coke until I took this picture, scary!)
Christmas morning was so fun watching the kids go crazy. I was so thankful to be able to watch my children open all their toys. For some reason, I really felt a lot of gratitude for our home, our Christmas tree, and all the presents I was able to purchase for my family. Usually, I'm always thankful for our monetary things, but this year it really hit home. Christmas afternoon we went over to Tait's parents home and played games and ate more food.
Hunter's 2nd birthday was December 26th. Only 17 more years until all the kids will be out of the house! Hunter had a couple of parties this year. He had a small birthday at home, and when we went to California my mom had a party for him. I think his favorite part of celebrating his birthday is blowing out his candles. Tait must have lit his cake 5 times this year.
Right now I'm in Laguna Niguel visiting my family. We have been having a great time visiting and playing games. My boys don't get to see their cousin very often, so they have really enjoyed spending time with him. 
Our family, my brother, nephew, and sister-in-law went down to the beach this morning to take a walk. It was a beautiful morning and it was nice to see the ocean. We found this cool looking tree and so I thought it would be nice if the kids took some pictures next to it. After we were finished, this nasty woman who was walking her dog came up to me and asked if I would get my kids off the tree because, "It is a tree". She was totally serious and she was upset that my kids would climb this tree. CRAZY! Anyways, I was finished taking pictures, so we needed to leave anyways. 




Tonight is New Years Eve! Tait and I don't have any plans, but I'm sure thankful that we can be together tonight as a family. I'm thankful that he has a great job, we have a beautiful home, everyone is healthy, (kind of), and that our family has completed another successful year. I wonder what 2008 will bring us? I can't wait to find out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment